1. Three (3) new shade structures (PC04-119455) in CSC Plaza shall be provided and installed by another contractor, USA Shade. PC Drawings are provided in this set of approved documents for reference.
2. New concrete paving and related demolition for Path of Travel (POT) including ramps, new fire lane, walkways, and improvements to access to Extended Opportunities Programs & Services (EOPS) and CSC plaza paving shall be provided in this work. Metal handrails and guardrails are part of this work. Minor Asphalt repairs are part of this work. Erosion control is part of this work.
3. Men and Women’s Restroom and related work improvements in Campus Student Center (CSC) shall be provided.
4. Improvements at existing accessible parking (03-114511) shall be provided by another contractor as described on drawing sheet A5.00 and A5.01. Ramp as described in detail 4/A5.00, 5/A5.00 & 5/A5.01 shall be provided.
5. New drinking fountain in CSC plaza shall be installed and provided in project.
6. Landscaping seat walls, Landscape and related irrigation shall be installed and provided in this project.
7. Signage shall be installed and provided.
8. Emergency generator unit, wiring, lighting controls from inside CSC to exterior lighting fixtures all installed and provided.
9. Site outdoor lighting shall be installed and provided including Title 24 certification. New exterior lighting includes the Pole and foundation.
10. Protect in place existing Fire Alarm in CSC areas of work.
Engineer's Estimate: $800,000